Terms of Service
This service is recommended for users who are over 18 years old to register and use. If you are under 18 years old, please read and fully understand this agreement with your legal guardian to use MicGame and the related services after obtaining the consent of the legal guardian.
This agreement is an agreement between the company and the user regarding the rights and obligations related to registration, login, and use of the MicGame service ("the service"). "Users" refer to individuals or organizations that register, log in, and use this service. This agreement can be updated by the company at any time. Once the updated agreement terms are announced, they will replace the original agreement terms without further notice. Users can check the latest version of the agreement terms on this website. After the terms of the agreement are updated, if the user does not accept them, please stop using the service immediately. If you continue to use the service, you will be deemed to accept all the constraints of the revised terms of the agreement.
The company has the right to unilaterally decide on the "MicGame" software and related services or operational needs to arrange or designate its related parties, controlling companies, successor companies, or third-party companies recognized by the company to continue to operate the "MicGame" software. In addition, some of the services involved under this agreement may be provided to you by the company's related parties, controlling company, the successor company, or a third-party company recognized by the company. When you know and agree to accept the relevant service content, you are deemed to accept the relevant rights and obligations and are also bound by this agreement.
II. Service Content
III. Protection of users' personal privacy information
IV. Content Specification
Users are not allowed to use MicGame account or this service to produce, upload, copy, publish, or disseminate the following contents prohibited by laws, regulations and policies:
(1) Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(3) Damage to national honor and interests;
(4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining ethnic unity;
(5) Undermining the state's religious policies and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order, and undermining social stability;
(7) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigating crime;
(8) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the lawful rights and interests of others;
(9) Failure to comply with the "Seven Base Lines" requirements of The Base Line of Laws and Regulations, The Base Line of the Socialist System, The Base Line of National Interests, The Base Line of Citizens' Legal Rights and Interests, The Base Line of Public Order, The Moral Base Line and The Base Line of Information Accuracy;
(10) Information containing other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
Users shall not use the MicGame account or this service to make, upload, copy, publish, and disseminate the following content that interferes with the normal operation of MicGame, or infringes the legal rights of other users or third parties:
(1) Contains any sexual or sexual suggestion;
(2) Contains abusive, intimidating, or threatening content;
(3) Containing harassment, spam, malicious information, or deceptive information;
(4) Involving the privacy, personal information or data of others;
(5) Infringement of legal rights such as reputation rights, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, and trade secrets of others;
(6) Contains other information that interferes with the normal operation of this service and infringes on the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
V. Rules of Use
Users are not allowed to use MicGame account or this service to perform the following behaviors, otherwise the company can make independent judgments and deal with it, and has the right to terminate the service to you at any time without prior notice, and will be held accountable in accordance with the law:
(1) Submitting or publishing false information, or embezzling other people's avatars or materials, impersonating or using other people's names;
(2) Forcing or inducing other users to follow, click on linked pages or share information;
(3) Using technical means to establish false accounts in batches;
(4) Use MicGame account or this service to engage in any illegal or criminal activities;
(5) Making and publishing methods and tools related to the above behaviors, or operating or disseminating such methods and tools, regardless of whether these behaviors are for commercial purposes;
(6) The act of publishing pornographic and pornographic content;
(7) Spreading obscene and pornographic content, including but not limited to hiring prostitution, one-night stand, etc.
(8) Posting content such as pornographic or suggestive audio, text, moving pictures, links to external websites, and QR codes.
(9) The act of publishing any advertisement-related information. For example advertising or one-to-one sales such as micro-business, recruitment, credit cards, loans, cosmetics, digital products, Taobao stores, plastic surgery, etc.
(10) Threats, slander, and abuse of others.
(11) The act of embezzling other people's information. Including but not limited to the following acts of misappropriation:
a. Unauthorized publication and use of others' registered business names or trademarks, infringing on the exclusive rights of others' business names and trademarks.
b Publish and use other people's names, photos, ID numbers without authorization, infringe upon the legal rights of others' reputation rights, portrait rights, etc.
(12) The act of pretending to be the official account of MicGame, including but not limited to:
a. Publish, use, or spoof the same or similar words of existing intellectual property rights such as MicGame LOGO, or content that is easily confused with the design theme and appearance of existing MicGame products;
b Malicious slander, insults, ridicule MicGame related products and technologies.
c Pretend to be the official customer service of MicGame to send information to users.
(13) Acts that violate the current laws and regulations of the country. Including but not limited to the following behaviors:
a. Anti-political activities: opposed to the basic principles established by the Constitution, endangering national security, subverting state power, inciting ethnic hatred, promoting cults and feudal superstition, illegal gatherings, etc.
b. Dealing with drugs, buying and selling counterfeit currency, buying and selling guns, ammunition, and controlled knives, buying and selling illegal drugs and fake certificates, etc.
c. False social behaviors, fraudulent behaviors and other dishonest behaviors that violate social ethics for the purpose of seeking profit.
d. The information released contains content such as gathering crowds to gamble and teach gambling skills.
e. Hiring, inducing others to engage in terrorist, violent and other activities
(14) Posting behaviors that make people feel uncomfortable, such as blood, violence, terror, nausea, etc. including but not limited to:
a. Spreading real pictures of people or animals being killed, maimed, shot, stabbed, tortured and other injuries.
b Contains content that depicts violence or child abuse.
c Publishing information that may disrupt public order, such as revenge for others, violent collections, and claims of underworld identities.
(15) Publishing links to phishing websites, links to websites containing Trojan horse viruses, and QR codes that may affect users' information security.
(16) Use plug-ins or other malicious behaviors, including but not limited to the following behaviors:
a. Use plug-ins or other third-party tools and services to connect to MicGame and related systems without the written permission of MicGame.
b. Use external plug-in or manual actions that affect the normal operation of MicGame.
c. Malicious attacks on MicGame and related systems.
d. Malicious collection of personal information from MicGame system or other users of MicGame.
e. To produce and publish methods and tools related to the above behaviors, or to operate or disseminate such methods and tools.
f. Behavior of using virtual machines to register, log in, or use.
(17) Gambling or gambling in a disguised form.
(18) Using MicGame to divert traffic to other platforms, it may lead to fraud or other illegal acts as judged by the MicGame review system.
(19) Publishing the fake base stations and number-changing software on the platform. Including but not limited to the following behaviors:
a. The act of pretending to be others to defraud by using the number-changing software.
b. The behavior of propagating fake base stations/number-changing software, such as: introducing and propagating information about fake base stations/number-changing software; showing the effect of using fake base stations/number-changing software; persuading others to use fake base stations/number-changing software, etc.
c. The act of selling fake base station/number-changing software, such as: publishing information about selling fake base station equipment/number-changing software; publishing information about buying fake base station equipment/number-changing software; inquiring or publishing the sales channels of fake base station equipment/number-changing software.
(20) Other behaviors that violate national laws and regulations or disrupt the social environment of the MicGame platform as reported by users.
(21) Other acts that violate laws and regulations or infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of other users or interfere with the normal operation of MicGame or the company has not expressly authorized.
VI. Account Management
VII. Data Storage
VIII. Risk assumption
IX. Intellectual Property
MicGame respects and protects the legal rights and interests of users and others such as intellectual property rights, reputation rights, name rights, and privacy rights. You guarantee that the content (including but not limited to text, pictures, music, video, audio, sound, dialogue, links and other forms of content) that you live, upload, publish or transmit when using the MicGame service is original by you, or legal authorization has been obtained. You should ensure that the above content does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other legal rights of others, and you do not need to pay any fees to any third party. Otherwise, you should be liable for compensation if it causes losses to MicGame and its affiliates or related cooperative companies.
X. Legal Liability
XI. Force majeure and other exemptions
The user understands and confirms that the company does not have to bear any responsibility for the quality defects of the following products or services provided by the company to the user and any losses caused by them:
(1) Free services provided by the company to users;
(2) Any products or services presented by the company to users.
XII. Service change, interruption and termination
In the event of any of the following situations, the company has the right to change, suspend or terminate the free service or paid service provided to the user without any responsibility for the user or any third party:
(1) According to the law, users should submit real information, but the personal information provided by the user is not true or inconsistent with the information at the time of registration and fails to provide reasonable proof;
(2) The user violates relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this agreement;
(3) In accordance with the law or the requirements of the competent authority;
(4) For safety reasons or other necessary circumstances.
Special reminder for minor users
Under the supervision and guidance of their guardians, minors who use MicGame software and related services should learn to use the Internet correctly within a reasonable range, avoid indulging in virtual cyberspace, and develop good Internet habits. Young users must abide by the "National Youth Internet Civilization Convention":
(1) Be good at online learning and not browse bad information;
(2) To communicate honestly and friendly, not to insult or deceive others;
(3) Strengthen the awareness of self-care and do not date friends at will;
(4) To maintain network security and not disrupt network order;
(5) To be good for physical and mental health, and not to indulge in virtual space.
In order to better protect the privacy rights of minors, the company specifically reminds you to carefully publish content containing minor materials. Once published, you will be deemed to have obtained the right holder's permission to display the portrait, voice and other information of minors on MicGame software and related services, and allow the company to use and process such content related to minors in accordance with this agreement.
Special tips for guardians
(1) If your ward uses MicGame software and related services, you, as a guardian, should guide and supervise the registration and use behavior of the ward. If your ward applies for registration of a MicGame account, the company will have the right to believe that he has get your consent.
(2) Your ward may use functions such as recharge and reward (if any) when using the MicGame software and related services. As a guardian, please keep your payment device, payment account and payment password, etc. to avoid the use of recharge and reward (if any) functions through your MicGame account by the ward without your consent.